Life insurance is your best option to provide stability and support to your loved ones when the worst happens. A life insurance policy can assist with paying bills, ensure that your children’s continued education is financially possible or even protect the family business so it can be passed down to future generations.
For many people, life insurance is their main focus in estate and tax planning. This is because the right life insurance will protect your family’s financial future and keep your estate secured.
All Line Insurance Brokers understand how important life insurance coverage is to you and your family. They work with many leading life insurance underwriters to ensure their ability to provide you a policy that will fit your family’s needs. All Line Insurance can provide the protection you need at any life stage; protect your family, secure your business or plan for your estate. They are all possible with the right coverage. All Line Insurance will be happy to find the best rates for your coverage while making sure that you are protected where you need it. We even offer a rate comparison so you can be sure we are doing all we can to get you the best value for your hard-earned money.
All Line Insurance offers the following options:
- Term life insurance policies- Valid for a specified period of time; typically ten to twenty year renewable terms. These renewable policies may be converted to a permanent policy without the need for additional medical exams.
- Whole life insurance- Provides a death benefit with a specified cash value. The rates for these policies are usually a fixed rate and are paid for a limited number of years.
- Universal life Insurance- A permanent insurance policy, much like a term life policy with the exception that it serves as both insurance coverage and an investment tool. As premiums are paid in, a portion goes to the life insurance policy and the remainder goes into an interest earning, cash value account.
- Disability insurance- Policy that provides a monthly income for a policy holder who is unable to work, due to illness or injury.
- Critical illness insurance- A tax-free, lump sum for policy holders suffering from a critical illness. Note: Most policies will require that the policyholder survives a specified number of days after diagnosis of the illness to collect the benefit.
- Group Benefits- A policy coverage through a provider on a ‘wholesale’ basis for a group of members. The coverage costs each individual worker/member pays may be much less than if they had to purchase an individual policy.
All Line Insurance Brokers are determined to help every client find the best life insurance policies and coverage for their individual needs at the best price available. Call All Line Insurance Brokers today at 519-250-0269 to speak to a experienced life insurance broker who will assist you in learning about the coverage options that are right for you.
Note: Coverage is subject to policy wording, terms, conditions & deductibles. Protection is limited to the perils, coverage, exclusions, limits etc. as shown on the policy.